Mold quality is a very important problem in the follow-up production. Therefore, the manufacturer has certain procedures in production, and the technological characteristics of drawing die processing are as follows:
1. When blanking, use the die to punch the plate along the closed line, a part of the workpiece.
2. When punching, punch the plate along the closed line of the mold, and the punched part is scrap.
3. Cut, use scissors or mold to cut the plate, the cutting line is not closed.
4. Edge cutting: in the process of drawing die processing, use the die to cut off the redundant material on the edge of the workpiece.
5. Notching and punching refers to forming a long and narrow slot on a sheet or formed part.
6. Die cutting, stretch processing will be semi-finished products die-cutting into two or more parts.
So drawing dies work a bit like balloons, but they don't use air, they use stamping and dies. The shape of punch and die is the same as that of drawing part, so it has high flexibility in the production process.
The above is a detailed introduction to the characteristics and advantages of Jinan die for drawing die. For more information, please click http://www.ok9868.com